NSW Apiarists’ Association Inc. are seeking suitable applications for the position of Secretary/Treasurer.
Reporting directly to the Executive Council of the NSW Apiarists’ Association, the main duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Organising and attending meetings for the NSWAA Executive these will be held in various locations throughout NSW
- Managing /Handling NSWAA finances including preparing the Quarterly BAS and managing financial matters associated with Conference, Honeyland and memberships.
- Organisation of AGM and annual Conference.
- Maintaining NSWAA membership including management of the NSWAA membership database.
- Managing NSWAA communications and correspondence including receiving, managing and responding to phone calls, emails and other forms of correspondence from members, other industry stakeholders, relevant government regulators and the general public; preparing drafts and submitting formal correspondence on behalf of the NSWAA to government departments, regulatory bodies, Ministers and others; management of the NSWAA website and social media communications.
The successful candidate will have:
- High level of organisation and communication skills to proactively manage day to day requirements of the role.
- The ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Well-developed computer skills including strong experience across the Microsoft Office suite and Xero.
- High attention to detail.
- Reliability with respect to timeliness, communication, money handling and discretion with sensitive information.
- Knowledge of/experience with Word press website content management.
This position is a remote/work from home role, with exception of personal attendance being required at Executive meetings throughout NSW on occasions during the year.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Applications close at 5:00pm on 29 August 2022.